Looking to Sell Your Property?
I look forward to assisting you in the sale of your home. My first priority is to make you the most informed Seller in your neighborhood, providing you with a market analysis of the properties currently for sale (your competition) and properties sold within the last year. This allows you to price your home for the maximum amount to sell in the least amount of time. Pricing is the Key to Your Success!
With Lana Barnes, you can count on:
- A competent and fair appraisal of your property value
- Sellers Advantage marketing plan
- Communication - up dates and feedback on all showings
- Advice on staging your home to help your home standout from all the other similar homes listed.
Improve the "Curb Appeal" of Your Home?
Aroma plays a subtle but important role in a buyer's decision. Try baking a quick batch of cookies or an apple pie prior to a showing. Your home will smell sweet and be more enticing to buyers.
Trimming hedges and trees and cleaning the windows also helps. If your home looks unkempt from the outside, buyers will be more critical about details on the inside.
Call me at 1 613 551 3545 or contact me online to find out more about tips and tricks on improving your "curb appeal."
Helpful Hints in Preparing for the Sale of Your Home
To facilitate the sale process, please consider the following information and documents pertaining to your real estate:
- Desired price
- Location (exact address)
- Type of real estate (house, condo, multi-unit, etc.)
- Year the property was built
- Exact dimensions
- Detailed floor plan if you have one
- Information about included furnishings
- Documentation eg. tax bills, heat, hydro and gas as well as any bills you have for any improvements you have made to your home
- Brief description of the property
- What was the outstanding feature that led you to purchase your home?
Once you are ready to offer your property for sale, or if you are having trouble assembling the required documentation, please contact me, I will be happy to assist you at every step of the process.